The votes are in, the fans have decided.
My next novel to be released shall be a sequel to The LOCH entitled:
The LOCH: Heavenly Lake
I promise you it will be anything but a heavenly experience for Zachary Wallace, his wife, Brandy, his boyhood pal True MacDonald, and his manipulative, conniving father Angus – “kin to the legendary William Wallace, ye bloody fool!”
These Limited Collector Edition hardbacks will go on sale on Friday February 1st, 2019 at exactly 12:01 AM EST at the e-store at www.SteveAlten.com Each book will be printed and delivered about 6-8 weeks after the novel has been completed (summer 2019).
Five important reasons why you want to place your order ASAP:
- The first 100 people who order (and the first 10 who live in the U.K. or Europe who place orders directly with Kirsty Brunt in order to save on postage) will receive a bonus gift. *See UK/EUROPE FANS below.
- The first 250 people who order will have their names placed in a bowl (one for each copy purchased) for a drawing to be a CHARACTER in the novel! Fifty names will be drawn, and Kirsty will draw five names as well. Odds of being selected: 1 in 5.
- The first 1,000 hardbacks will be signed by me.
- The sooner you order, the sooner you will receive your copies. Those fans who ordered MEG: Generations in February 2018 received their signed books in July. Those who waited got their books in August-September.
- Like MEG: Generations, the hardbacks of The LOCH: Heavenly Lake will be collector’s items from Day 1. These first edition hardbacks will NOT be sold in stores or at Amazon.com and we will only print what is pre-sold. For those who miss the boat, there will be an ebook… or there will be copies being offered on-line by LOCH SQUAD who purchase multiple copies to be sold at inflated prices.
This Friday, Click the Button Below to Pre-Order The LOCH: Heavenly Lake
*For those fans living in the U.K. or Europe, Kirsty Brunt has generously agreed to receive books in bulk and mail them to you to save postage. If you are interested, do NOT place your order with the e-store, email Kirsty directly at Kirstybrunt@hotmail.com
This website is dedicated to my readers, to whom I owe my career. I take your patronage very seriously, which is why I pay attention to every detail when crafting a novel, from the story line and research to the interior and exterior artwork. I want you to feel a part of the work as well. If you Sign Up for my FREE Monthly Newsletter, you’ll receive the inside track on movie updates and contests to become a character in the next Steve Alten novel, as well as living tips and entertaining info guaranteed to put a smile on your face. While I’m on Facebook and Twitter, the best way to reach me and get a personal response is via e-mail at Meg82159@aol.com
The MEG | Trade Paperback!
The MEG |Trade Paperback!
Read the book that inspired the BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE starring Jason Statham, Li Bingbing, Rainn Wilson, Ruby Rose, Winston Chao, and Cliff Curtis!
Seven years ago, and seven miles below the surface of the Pacific Ocean, Dr. Jonas Taylor encountered something that changed the course of his life. Once a Navy deep-sea submersible pilot, now a marine paleontologist, Taylor is convinced that a remnant population of Carcharodon megalodon—prehistoric sharks growing up to 70 feet long, that subsisted on whales—lurks at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. When offered the opportunity to return to those crushing depths in search of the Megs, Taylor leaps at the chance… but the quest for scientific knowledge (and personal vindication) becomes a desperate fight for survival, when the most vicious predator that the earth has ever known is freed to once-again hunt the surface.
The MEG Movie Trailer